Sunday, February 13, 2011

What Everyone Ought to Know About



My blog, of course!

Did you know that enough beer is poured every Saturday across America to fill the Orange Bowl?  That's a lot of beer...let's just hope it's not all Bud Light!

My name is Mike Urban.  I live in the midwest of the United States and love to travel.  I have a personal goal to visit every country in the world by the end of my life.  So far I've crossed 22 countries off the list, only another 181 to go!  I have strong opinions on a number of topics that interest me:
  • Cars
  • Politics
  • Technology
  • Travel
  • Sports
I will cover these topics with passion and great attention to detail over the coming months and years.  Comments are welcomed and appreciated.  Feel free to email me, murban [AT] gmail [DOT] com.

If you helped contribute to the filling of the Orange Bowl yesterday, I'll see you tomorrow!

Cheers,
-Mike



1 comment: